Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nintendo eShop code generator Review

Most of you probably remember that I wrote a detailed review about this Nintendo eShop code generator in the past, but it was recently redesigned and I thought that I should update the review accordingly.

What has changed?

The first major change you will notice is the new interface. The old interface was pretty good, but the new one is much cleaner and much more user friendly. They even added a little screen, that shows you how the Nintendo eShop code generator is working in real time. Sure, this might be a pointless feature, but it just shows that they go the extra mile.

Another big change is the integrated verification. This feature automatically verifies all codes before giving them out to the users and skips the ones that are invalid. This is great, because it guarantees that you will never get a code that can not be redeemed. As far as I know is this the only Nintendo eShop code generator that uses this kind of verification.

The website has changed as well and is much more futuristic now. It looks really professional, with special effects, sliders, and all of the other flashy stuff. Granted, this does not add to the value of the program, but it shows some kind of professionalism.

A screenshot of the Nintendo eShop code generator website


I contacted the support team of the site, just to see how fast they respond, and i received a very friendly answer within six hours. This is something that I value really high, because what good is a program if their is no support behind it.

Having used over ten different eShop code generators in the past, I have to say that this one is still by far my favorite. It's super easy to use, it works reliably, and the support is top notch. What else could you want?

Please keep in mind that this is only my personal experience and I can not guarantee that the support will reply withing a few hours or anything else for that matter, but I hope that I was able to give you a good overview about the program, the site & how it works.

As always, thanks for reading and please hit the subscribe button!